Monday, December 1, 2014

My Harry Potter Tree!

I still have the flying keys to put on as I couldn't find the fishing line. May have to steal some from the fishing pole we use for the cats...

I found these in a bag of odd ball pieces.  I believe the company is called Spare Parts.
 
I found these on the clearance rack at Hobby lobby ages ago.  I thought they looked like the bags they carried in the movies.

My mom made these.  I always picture the scene where Hedwig flies over Hogwarts and it is covered in snow. 

Don't forget the weird snitches and the clay owls

I didn't do a DIY on empty (or fill them) potion bottles.  But you can go to the Harry Potter Printables blog and get a link to print the labels for free! 

Don't forget about those flying keys I still need to get on the tree! 

Check out some of my other Harry Potter DIYs!

No comments:

Post a Comment