Thursday, October 2, 2014

Harry Potter Printables

Today I wanted to share a few of the printables with you that I have found around the internet.  These are not only great for the Harry Potter fan, but for Halloween ideas as well!  We like to celebrate Halloween here and this year I am hoping to have a Harry Potter Christmas tree!  Remember these are just a few to get you started.  All you have to do is search the internet or Pinterest to find a specific project.




This first one is full of ideas from your own Hogwarts letter to labels for the Weasley Twins and Ollivanders.  This is a great place to find all kinds of Harry Potter projects and downloadables!




Want to throw your own Harry Potter Party?

http://littlepageturners.blogspot.com/2011/11/ultimate-harry-potter-party.html

Want some potions labels for those Halloween decorations?

DSC 9943 Halloween Decor: Harry Potter Potion Bottles


Hagrid's Hut!

http://www.dealwisemommy.net/2012/06/harry-potter-crafts/

I hope this has perked your Harry Potter interest if you have never read the books.  Trust me when I say, if you only watch the movies, you are missing out on A LOT!









No comments:

Post a Comment