Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Free Kindle Books-Crochet (don't have the Kindle app? I got you covered!)

Today is the Crochet Edition of Free Kindle books!


Don't have a Kindle?  No worries!  The Kindle App (link at the bottom) can be used on any device and it is free!  If you are lucky enough to have Kindle Unlimited there are a lot more for you to look for!

 I may have put one of these on last Wednesday's blog as well, but I found so many great ones I wanted to make sure you saw them!  Who doesn't love free patterns?  Now, if the yarn was just free...

Quick note---I will not be here tomorrow as I will be enjoying the day with family!  I hope that you all have an amazing Thanksgiving Day!


Just click on the picture and it will take you to the Amazon page!


No comments:

Post a Comment