Friday, October 17, 2014

Uses for Recycled Jars

Today I thought I would share a few of the ways I use the jars in my home, and then a few ideas from around the internet!

Don't forget to check out how I Remove the Labels!

As you can see from the first two pictures I have a lot of jars to use!
 The yellow container on the left is for all the lids.
Seasonings!  Want to know how I made my mixes?  Head over to Our Asylum's Kitchen to see how. 
Remember the Fall Votives we made? 
I need to get these next two lids done yet.  They are in my kiddos bathroom so I am not in a hurry to get them done. 
Q-tips! 
 
Head over to Pinterest to see 50 ways to reuse the jars!
Here is one of my favorites from that link!
What about these cute jars from Pure and Noble? she has a great tutorial on how to make these! I think I may have to add this to my to do list!
These are just a few ideas.  I could go on forever sharing ways!  Leave me a comment with your favorite jar reuse idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment