Monday, October 6, 2014

Love, Joy, Peace Paint Stick Sign

Here is what I made of the paint stick sign tutorial that I shared earlier!

I took that paint stick sign and decided it was going to be a Christmas sign.
I painted it Antique White.
 





Like I said yesterday, if you are giving this as a gift I would paint both sides!
 

I then added a turquoise to add some color. 


I then added some printables that I found at Today's Fabulous Finds (you will see these again tomorrow;)! 

I used my handy Mod Podge and added a layer to the board, the back of the paper and over the top!
It didn't seem very attractive so I found some wooden stars. I didn't paint them at first because I liked the color, but they felt too plain.


 
So I added some of the turquoise to the edges, but...
It still didn't feel right. I had the dimensional snow handy so I added a little of that to the stars and used wood glue to glue them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment