Friday, September 26, 2014

Tea Towels

 Tea Towel UpGrade!


Supplies
Sharpies/Bic Permanent Marker or
Fabric markers
Embroidery hoop (optional)
printables (optional)
stencils (optional)




I get my tea towels at Runnings in the embroidery section.  They get sent to the shop after they get too stained up!


 First I used the embroidery hoop to keep my material tight and from touching the table.  This is optional!  I used some of my stained up towels to test this project out, so I only hand wrote and didn't get fancy.  When I upgrade my towels again I will up my skills.


You can print your words in different fonts and lay under the towel and simply trace it.  It also works to put the stencils under and trace (go slow and be patient)!




I think this was my favorite.
 

Please slow down and don't spell things wrong!
 









Finished project!
This is so me that it is scary!








No comments:

Post a Comment