Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday--I think?

Does the long weekend have anyone else's week messed up?  As long as I have my appointments set on my phone I should get where I need to go!  That is of course if I don't loose my phone...

On to the Wednesday Websites for the week!  Don't forget this week is Upcycling and Vintage!  If you prefer to just see the links, head over to Facebook and Like our page!  Don't forget to click on Get Notifications so you don't miss any of them!  As always the pictures belong to their websites, unless noted!

First up is a definition of Upcycling and just what it means to those of us who like to create, reuse and are frugal! 

Joseph Cornell is one of the founders of upcycling-using lost or found objects to make his boxes.

Upcycle That is a great blog to visit to get ideas and inspiration.  She uses everything from light bulbs to baby food jars!

baby food jar vase


Did you know Etsy has a page just for everything Vintage?  Well HERE it is!  Go run now!  Wait!  Don't forget to come back!!  I am not a fan of a lot pink, but I would love these chairs!

Furniture

These would be great for our coat room! I found more modern similar ones over at Amazon.

Faded Black Industrial Decor Storage Locker Bookcase


The last site may be pretty obvious to some, but I had forgotten about it until I started searching for vintage decorating.  Country Living doesn't only have a great magazine but a great website with amazing articles!  This article "Artful Approach to Decorating" caught my eye right away.  Believe me you can get lost on their website if it is the kind of decorating you love.  If you find something you can't live without check out their store, you just may find it there!



Here is something you wont find on the Facebook page!  Country Living also has a great link to 38 upcycle projects!  Click HERE to get some great ideas!

This watchband journal caught my eye right away!

watchband notebook






Quote of the Day!

Styling Vintage Quote by ModCloth Chief Creative Officer & Co-founder Susan G. Koger

No comments:

Post a Comment