Thursday, January 23, 2014

Vintage Paper (and Images) Thursday!

Today is all about the Vintage papers and images that will inspire you (I hope).  These will be different than the ones you find on the Facebook page today, so make sure you head over there for more links!  As always the pictures are not mine, I find them on the sites they are listed under and unfortunately I don't work for any of today's links.

On a side note-if you are loving, liking or just putting up with the blog, Facebook or Pinterest pages-LET ME KNOW!  If I don't get feed back I will hang up my social media hat and move on.  If there is something you would like to see changed or added-LET ME KNOW! Okay onto the fun stuffs...

As always Pinterest as a great selection on Vintage images!  Click on the pictures for the links.

Collage using vintage paper  Book of Shadows:  Printable blank BOS page.

Another great place to get images is the Graphic Fairy!  She also has Pinterest, so make sure you follow her board.  She has board just for her craft projects too.  Below is one of my favorites!
Make some cute Thumb Tacks with Mod Melts - The Graphics Fairy.

The next is one of my favorite places to go for vintage papers, stamps, supplies, add-ons, you name it they have it!  7 Gypsies is the place to go!

Here is their Facebook page, and their blog (Gypsies Journal), and their shop link is on the blog too!  I promise you wont be disappointed and you will find a lot to buy!  You can also find their things at Hobby Lobby and I am sure other select craft stores.  You can go get lost on their page after you see the last link for the day.  But, I promise you will get lost!  they have everything from DIYs to giveaways to sneak peeks.  Don't forget to go to Pinterest and do a search for them as you will find thousands of pins and boards showing just what you can do with their products!

http://sevengypsies.blogspot.com/search/label/featured%20products
You can get that Library Drawer over at Amazon (where I am an affiliate)!  If you follow that link it will take you to Amazon and all the things in the picture above are available (last I checked).



The Last link today is Tim Holtz!  If you haven't heard of him--you really should have!  Here is a link to his website,  to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and his blog.  You can also find his products at Hobby Lobby and there is a store on his website!  He also has several books out you can find them on Amazon. Just a few are A Compendium of Curiosites, A Compendium of Curiosities II and III.

Compendium of Curiosities by Tim Holtz


Quote of the Day and I am off to my kiddos 4th grade class.  If you don't I highly suggest volunteering in your child's classroom!  You will learn so much about your child and see the behavior of other kids that will make you love yours even more!

Keep Calm and Be Vintage quote vintage keep calm

No comments:

Post a Comment