Friday, January 24, 2014

TGIPF (Thank Goodness It's Pinspiration Friday)-Vintage Edition

That's right folks we made it!! Now that you are excited for the weekend let me ask you this-how many of you have plans?  Not going to be a schedule free weekend here!  My husband has his Unit party tonight and I have babysitting.  Kids have catching up on school work and mom's list of chores. 

Oh well, hopefully I can fit in some cross stitching and wrap up this big project I have been working on for a few years now!  Will you be able to fit some crafting or a project of some sort into your schedule?

Okay, onto the fun stuff!  As always the pictures will be linked or have a website with them to where I found them.  I own nothing unless noted.  All pf these were found on Pinterest, but I have linked you to either there or the websites they come from.  So, go find something new and get lost in something old and by the end your eyes will hurt so bad you will be seeing blue (hopefully not the blue screen of death)!

Isn't this a great way to reuse an old screen door and keep that vintage look to your area? Click the picture and check out this great website!

DIY Craft Projects using Old Vintage Windows Doors - Trash to Treasure - Architectural Salvage

This website has A LOT of different ways to use suitcases!  Tables, beds for pets, ready for a picnic, craft storage!  I have one that I am hoping to make into my Hogwarts case!  That is if I ever get my letter, I think my owl is lost too...

Vintage Suitcase Project Tutorials

These clipboards are great for inspiration!  I would love to have an inspiration wall full of them!  I made a couple of them when I was working in the SPED room.  It kept my notes clipped so I didn't loose them when I went room to room! 

Crafting with Vintage Printables – Decoupaged Clipboards @ Vintage Fangirl

Quote of the day!  Have a great weekend!

When I get Old,   I will not be Old.  I will be Vintage! #quote https://www.facebook.com/HappyBox365

No comments:

Post a Comment