Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It's Monday-No wait, what?

So yesterday slipped away from me pretty quickly! 

Since we missed out yesterday (I'm sooo sorry), make sure you head to the Facebook page and check out Monday's Mix-Up, I will update the Pinterest page today as well. Don't forget if it is listed here or on the Facebook page it will be on Pinterest if I can link it! This week we are looking at all things Upcycled and Vintage! As always the pictures were found on the websites listed and I do not own any of them!

First up is the Kiss Of Life blog and how she uses T-Shirts and crocheting to upcycle her old clothes!


Next up is The Flitter Knitter and this is just one of those websites that you need to sit down and look at with a cup of tea and some finger sandwiches and stay awhile! 



The next is a cute Owl pillow cross stitching from What a Hoot

What a Hoot Cross Stitch Pattern

Now we have a way for you to put those stitching skills to use.  Even those of you crazies that can use a sewing machine (some day I will learn)!  The Green Upgrader is a great place to find a ton of Upcycle projects!!  I wasn't able to pin this one to Pinterest so make sure you use the link!

upcycled lamp

If you are a friend of mine on Facebook make sure you go to the Like button on click on Get Notifications!  I post 3-4 times a day so you don't want to miss anything!  Most of the things can be found here, but I may throw in a give away for some of my art work!

Quote of the Day!

Thank you @Stephanie Close Close Mateosky SO TRUE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment