Thursday, January 30, 2014

Paper Thursday goes to the Super Bowl or a Pinterest Party-you choose!

The Super Bowl is a HUGE deal to most families--we are not one of them.  Sorry I know that truly disappoints our Moms!  Sorry Moms!  Truth be told I am a closet football fan.  I love to watch, I love to cheer and I love seeing my favorite team win, but I do it silently.  I understand the yelling and throwing things at the TV, but it just isn't me!  Not into the football thing?  Head to the bottom to find out how to "throw" a Pinterest party instead!  Yeah I know I'm not that funny, just "run" with it!

Funny Sports Ecard: I've really enjoyed the last few months of you not yelling at the TV every weekend.

So in honor of the Super Bowl I thought we would "throw" in some crafts and party ideas.  There won't be many as I am limited on time this morning--shocker I know!  I'm a SAHM, what do I do all day?  Okay sarcasm done, I can move on now...maybe.  As always pictures are linked or have a website with them as to where I got them, and if I can I pin them, the Pinterest page as well!


First up is three crafty crafts for the kiddos!  They can make their own helmet to wear on the big day!

3 Super Bowl Crafts for Kids www.spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com


Want to just go to one link for everything you may need?  From party to crafts go check out the Ultimate Super Bowl Party List-it has 55 ideas for you to try!  Also, it is saving me time showing it to you!  Nope Sarcasm still here! 

The Ultimate Super Bowl Party List: 55 Recipes, Crafts And Decoration Ideas l http://ladyandtheblog.com

You could play a game of your own!  Super Bowl Bingo!

Super Bowl Bingo!! Perfect for anyone who wants to have fun while watching the game. 8 printable cards on the site!

Not into the whole football thing and maybe only watch it for the commercials?  Well why not have your friends over for a Pinterest Party instead?  Just click on the pictures and as always there are a lot more ideas over at Pinterest!

how-to-throw-a-pinterest-party Oh man, I think I have officially gone over the edge...I'm pinning about having a pinterest party!A Pintrest Party! everyone brought a food made from recipe found on Pintrest & then made 2 crafts found on Pintrest supplied by hostess, this would be sooooo fun! I am thinking this would be fun on Super Bowl Sunday when everyone else is partying or even as a bridal or baby shower and the crafts are given to the bride or mom to be


Get those paper bags HERE!





OK peoples I am out, places to go, people to see and coffee to drink...sarcasm to get under control...

Quote of the day!


Super Bowl Quote
 
 

Art Show Case of the Day

 (This is something new!)  I am going to try to share some of my art work with you every week too!  This is my art work, not for reproduction.  Please do not save or copy!  Want to share it?  Share the blog or Facebook Page!!
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment