Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fall Crafts from Pinterest

I am sorry for running late this morning!  I know some of you are in a different time zone!  Things are crazy here this morning.  I had a ton of things to do and I haven't even gotten to breakfast yet!  Are you a step counter?  I am and I have 2339 in the last hour and a half!  I should hit my goal today.


Today, I thought I would share some of the different crafts I have found on Pinterest.  They are on my craft bucket list, but I know I just wont get to them this year!  Just click the pictures and they will take you to the how tos!


Cinnamon scented pinecones
There are several easy methods for creating homemade cinnamon-scented pine cones.


Popsicle Stick Scarecrow Craft #Fall craft for kids to make - so cute! | CraftyMorning.com
Make your own DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap in less than ten minutes

So, what is on your Craft Bucket list for this fall?  Share in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment