Friday, November 14, 2014

Fiday Pinspiration-Thanksgiving snacks

With the Holidays coming up and my lack of time I think we will return to Pinterest Fridays.  There are just way to many wonderful things out there that I want to share! 


As Always click on the pictures to be taken to their links!  Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest or find us on Facebook!  If you are an Instagramer you can find us there @jcelestecreations.


Today I am looking for Thanksgiving ideas.  It hasn't fully sunk in yet that Thanksgiving is at my house this year.  I still haven't even bought the turkey!!  Now, so I don't look like at total slacker, I have written in my calendar chores that need to be done leading up to the day as well as a grocery list and a menu started.


Note: all ideas and pictures belong to their creators.  I am just helping pass them along!


Those kiddos may need a sack while they are waiting for the turkey or maybe later in the afternoon after they have worn off the turkey!

Turkey Thanksgiving Snack Bags Kids Activity at thatswhatchesaid.net

Or would you rather their snack had a meaning to it (or a lesson I this case).

treat bags blessing mix

You could also start off their day with a cute turkey cereal package!

Fruit Loop glove turkey

My mom in law made these one year and they were very cute (and yummy).

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/11/oreo-turkeys-and-cookie-pilgrim-hats/

Head over to the Thanksgiving Pinterest board.  I will be adding more Thanksgiving ideas as I find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment