Monday, October 27, 2014

Christmas ideas for your crafter!

I thought I would share ideas that I know as a crafter I would enjoy getting for Christmas.  Every Monday until Thanksgiving, I will share ways for you to get your shopping done!  These are also some of the top sellers on Amazon (where I am an affiliate). I encourage you as always to look for he best deals!  I am a huge advocate of coupons, sales and clearance items.  Not to mention shopping in your own crafts!

Note: I am giving you two links to each product because sometimes Blogger doesn't play well with Amazon links!

Kids and Teens


1. What about a Deluxe Art set?  120 pieces to create and find new ways to show their talents!


2. I am a huge fan of Prisma Colored Pencils.  It is like coloring as a kid but more sophisticated. Yeah, even I couldn't keep a straight face on that!  No matter how old we get we find new ways to color and bring back that childhood memory.



Daily Crafters

1. A Silhouette Portrait.  Got a crafter that is hard to buy for?  Get the family to pitch in and everyone get them a great addition to their projects!  This is a great product as you do not need cartridges, it downloads designs from the computer.  This is definitely on my wish list!





2. Here is another Silhouette version that also comes with tools! 




Copic Marker Lovers


1. The Copic Coloring Guide is a great way to learn how to blend and use your Copic markers.  Lots of new things to learn even if you have been using them for awhile!





Sewers/Quilters

1. What about a Brother Sewing Machine



2. How about some quilters inspiration?



No comments:

Post a Comment