Monday, December 15, 2014

Snowflakes

I fell in love with all of these snowflakes, which is strange because I do not like snow!  Maybe I like them because they aren't cold and are just pretty!

As always-click on the pictures and they will take you to the owners of these amazing how tos!

This one has every crafters love--GLITTER!!  I love using glitter I just hate cleaning it up!  My Dog even sparkles for weeks afterward.

http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2011/12/hot-glue-glittered-snowflake-ornaments-featuring-bethany-from-pitter-glink-handmade-ornament-no-11.html

How cool are these?  Giant snow flakes in the perfect color to match your décor? 

DIY Snowflake Popsicle Ornament

How about making your own snowflakes? This comes from a great HomeSchool blog!

http://blissfullydomestic.com/life-bliss/how-snowflakes-form-homeschool-lesson-plan/112666/

What about a craft you can make from Dollar Store finds?


snowflake-wreath

Click HERE for the directions to the snowflake wreath!

No comments:

Post a Comment